Spring is in the air! This warmer weather is giving me a serious case of wanderlust. Whether you are traveling and taking insta-worthy pictures, laying on the beach with a good book or need some other inspiration, this is a list of my current must-haves.
1 . This dress is perfect for Spring. I got it a few weeks ago and the compliments have been non-stop. Plus it’s so comfortable! Is there anything better?
2. Spring gives me serious hat-envy. I picked this one up recently and keep looking for excuses to wear it.
3. I am a terrible girl, and never could quite master the curling iron. I have been loving the beachwaver curling iron. Takes zero skill, and my hair is amazing.
4. I have read dozens of books this year, but this one has been my favorite so far. It has a little sci-fi feel to it, but it is done really well and the story kept me really engaged. This author also has another series that I really loved too called The Chronos Files.
5. This is my current must-have app! It is perfect for editing travel pictures and is super easy to use.
6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is an essential for summer hair. A part mousse (but way lighter), part salt spray (but less gritty)—for big, beachy texture.
7. How cute is this iPhone case for when the travel bug bites?
8. I have been living in this shirt lately. Slightly oversized, jersey material and super flattering. This is a Spring staple when paired with boyfriend jeans and sandals.
9. Ridiculously adorable weekender bag. I have been lusting over it for weeks!
10. My new favorite website! I recently used it to update my resume and it was amazing. I have been using it for graphic design at work and even for this post! It makes being creative really easy.