Took a longish break but I am back at it with my top 10 favorite things right now!
- Cowboys love fat calves – or so the Bandit once said. Lucky for me, there are some really great wide calf riding boots out there these days. I live in this pair all Fall. The color is a deep maroon and matches EVERYTHING.
- I picked up a plaid cape in Scotland a few years ago, and it has become my all-time favorite Fall/Winter staple. Wearing a blanket in public and looking cute while doing it? Sign me up. You can pick up a similar one here.
- I am so jealous of those women who can let their hair air dry and still look put together. I, on the other hand, look like I just walked out of a wind tunnel when I let my hair air dry. Blow drying my hair typically takes me about 30 minutes, plus another 30 minutes with a curling iron or straightener. I recently heard about the Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer and it is a Game. Changer. It blow dries and straightens my hair at the same time and takes 10-15 minutes TOTAL. I have been completely blown away at how awesome this tool is.
- It’s Fall, ya’ll. And if you are from the South it means one thing – football season. In my town, we bleed Garnet and Gold and I cannot wait to watch the Florida State University Seminoles on the field this year. Go Noles!
- My book goal for this year is 150 new (to me) books. I am well into the 100’s right now but this book has been one of my favorites. The Weight of Lies is a creepy, atmospheric thriller that plunges its heroine into the mystery behind a cult classic horror novel. The book is a fascinating tale of secrets and lies that I couldn’t put down.
- In this super digital world, it is really nice to go analog every now and then. I have gotten into bullet journaling (BuJo) this past year and I love my Leuchtturm 1917 notebook. The blank pages are numbered and dotted so I can stay organized and get creative with my layouts.
- Fall typically means PSL, but those can get pricey. Some of us need all of the caffeine, all of the time. I am a double-shot-of-espresso-a-day kind of girl and I am obsessed with my Nespresso. The shots are always strong and delicious. You can sweeten it up with pumpkin syrup, if you’re into that kind of thing.
- I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased an Instant Pot during a big sale on Amazon. I have say, this thing is pretty awesome. I have been trying some super basic recipes and every single one has turned out great. It is pretty great to throw everything in the pot and walk away. There is zero babysitting involved and meals cook pretty fast. I will be doing a post of my favorite Instant Pot recipes soon so stand by!
- One of my favorite Bloggers/Instagrammers, Helene in Between, tipped me off to this mascara. I love it so far. It makes my lashes long and defined without a ton of build-up or clumping. Effortless makeup is always a win.
- Last but not least is Smith’s Rosebud Salve. With dryer weather, comes chapped lips. This salve makes my lips super soft and has a really pretty rose hue to it. It also is great to clear up dry patches on your skin!
What are your favorite products right now?